IPhone6S plus battery replacement graphic tutorial with video!
1. Repairing your device may cause damage to the device and loss of data. Before starting the repair, please make sure that your phone is backed up. - Backup via Itunes ----
(1) Connect your device to the computer, open Itunes, select your device at the top right of the computer, and select Start backup now in the backup window. Backup via Itunes----
(2) Make sure your mobile phone is connected to Wifi, follow the steps below: Settings-Icloud-Storage & Backup, click Start Backup.
2.--Relax and give yourself 1-2 hours to repair your phone, be patient, most of the mistakes are caused by the gentleness caused by panic, remember that you are operating these fragile parts, plan carefully and pay attention to the screws and disassembled devices. Accessories When you start to repair by hand, separate the removed parts and place them in a small container or on a clean and smooth object.
3. A little bit of attention, take a closer look.
4. Shutdown --Note: If the screen is not functioning normally, you can press and hold the power button and the return button at the same time until the shutdown dialog box appears on the screen and then let go. PS: Although it is okay not to shut down, but in order to minimize the loss, there is no need to steal this laziness.
5. Remove the 2 pentagonal screws next to the charging port. PS: Do not use the wrong screwdriver. Using the wrong screwdriver will cause the screws to slip.
6. Use a hair dryer (air gun if possible) to properly heat the edge of the phone. PS: 6S adds waterproof glue inside (although it is not completely waterproof), heating is to make the glue soft and easy to disassemble.
7. Place a suction cup above the return button. PS: If the screen is broken, you can stick a piece of tape on the screen.
8. Use your nails to squeeze a gap.
9. Then insert the triangular sheet into the squeezed gap.
10. Using a triangular piece, cut along the edge of the gap. PS: Pay attention to the accessories inside and the cable connected to it.
11. Slowly open the display assembly, please pay attention to the cable connected to it.
12. To reduce damage, cut off the power first. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the fixed Phillips screw on the battery buckle. PS: Remember to use the screwdriver correctly. PS: It is recommended to put the screws on the corresponding position on the magnetic memory pad to facilitate memory. The next steps will be mentioned.
13. Using the flat end of the mobile phone spudger, slowly lift the battery connector and remove it. (Note: Be careful to pry up the battery connector, do not pry up the fixing slot of the battery connector by mistake, you will damage the battery connector if you misuse it.)
14. Remove the Phillips screws fixing the EMI (electromagnetic shielding) cover on the motherboard, and then remove the electromagnetic shielding metal plate.
15. In order to prevent damage to the accessories caused by the wrong screws during installation, it is recommended that novice friends use memory pads. PS: The internal structure of Apple's mobile phone is still carefully designed. The size of the distributed screws varies according to demand. Therefore, do not install the screws randomly, otherwise it will damage some accessories.
16. Use the tip of a mobile phone spudger to remove the cable here. PS: Just apply lightly. Although the cable is well made, it is still fragile after all. Don't cry if you break it too hard. Xiaoyu is not comforting.
17. Separate the display assembly from the middle frame assembly successfully, and the tape on it can be pulled off directly.
18.Tear off the battery tape that leaked from this end, and then pull the tape
19. It doesn't matter if the tape is accidentally pulled off. There is also method two: use a hair dryer (or air gun PS: if you have it) to properly heat the back cover of the phone (battery position) to soften the tape that sticks the battery, making it easier to remove the battery.
20. Use a spudger to remove the battery from the bottom of the battery. Pay attention to the control force, and do not damage other accessories by removing the battery. Especially the more expensive motherboards. PS: I hope you can successfully pull out the battery tape. This method is so cruel, Xiaoyu doesn't like it.
21. Then remove the battery tape remaining in the middle frame.
22. After successfully removing the old or broken battery, take out the new battery and battery tape. Remove the blue protective film from the battery tape (PS: I hope our tape looks the same).
23. Then stick the battery tape to the back of the battery. PS: Pay attention to this side.
24. Then install the battery. PS: Please align the position of the battery once, once the battery is glued, the position cannot be moved.
25. Then paste the outer piece of tape on the front of the battery.
26. Remove the remaining sealing tape on it.
27. Paste waterproof glue. PS: To align the position, paste it, please tear off the protective film.
28.OK, the gadget is installed on the new screen. The following is installed on the middle frame assembly and connected to the flat cable. If it is connected correctly, a slight noise can be heard. If there is no sound, it may not be buckled properly, please remove it and buckle again.
29. Then connect the battery cable.
30. Put the phone flat, turn it on to test whether the phone is normal, and check the function. --Display situation --Touch situation --Camera --Handset --Photosensitive --Speaker --Volume key --Recording function --Power key
1: If there is no problem in the function test, then shut down.
2: If the function is not normal, the cable may not be inserted properly, remove the screen, disconnect the power supply, and recheck the cable function.
31. After confirming that there is no problem, install and fix the EMI (electromagnetic shielding) cover and the screws on it. PS: The screws here are very important, you must strictly follow the screws at the corresponding positions on the memory pad.
32. Install the battery buckle and install the fixing screws on it.
33. Close the screen and gently push it in the direction of the arrow, and then buckle it down. PS: If it cannot be combined normally, please check whether there is a foreign body stuck or the accessories are not installed correctly.
34. Install the last two Penta screws. PS: Restrain the excitement.
35.OK, the replacement is complete! Turn it on to see if there are any problems. It's not easy to write a post, so don't spray it.
36. Video download address-link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c9L0AU Password: 3imx
Kingsdun iPhone Repair Toolkit
IPhone6S plus battery replacement_mobile phone repair graphic tutorial has ended, anyway, carefully.