Screwdriver specification model | Phillips screwdriver model
I believe that many families will have screwdrivers because screwdrivers are very useful. If the electrical appliances or wiring in the home accidentally fail, the screwdriver will come in handy at this time, so it is very useful to have basic tools in the home. necessary. The following editor will introduce the specifications and models of screwdrivers and Phillips screwdrivers.
Introduction to screwdrivers
A screwdriver, a common tool used to turn a screw to force it into place, usually has a thin wedge-shaped head that can be inserted into a slot or notch in the screw head. Common screwdrivers have a word and a cross, and there are also hexagonal screwdrivers, including inner hexagon and outer hexagon. Screwdrivers are called screwdrivers in different places. Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and Shaanxi are called screwdrivers, Anhui, Henan, and Hubei are called screwdrivers, the central and western regions are called Gaijin, and the Yangtze River Delta is called a screwdriver.
Screwdrivers are more common in modern life. There are many types according to the head type, but the most commonly used are the word and cross. Then let's take a look at the representation of screwdriver specifications.
1. The specification and model of a flat-blade screwdriver are expressed as the width of the blade * the shank. For example, 2*75mm means that the blade width is 2mm and the rod length is 75mm. Generally speaking, the rod length of a screwdriver does not include the handle.
2. The specification and model of a Phillips screwdriver are expressed as the size of the bit * the shank. For example, 2#*75mm means that the cutter head is No. 2 and the length of the metal rod is 75mm, not the full length. Some manufacturers use PH2 as 2#, which is actually the same. The size of the cutter head can be roughly estimated by the thickness of the cutter bar, but it is distinguished by the size of the cutter head in the industry. The thickness of the metal rod corresponding to the model number 0#, 1#, 2#, 3# is roughly 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm.
Why do flat-blade screwdrivers and Phillips screwdrivers coexist?
First, let's understand why there is a flat-blade screwdriver. This is because people opened a slot in the screw in order to increase the torque of the screw, and a flat-blade screwdriver was created for tightening and loosening the screw.
Let me talk about why there is a Phillips screwdriver. This is because, with the widespread use of screws, the shortcomings of slotted screws have emerged: if the slotted slot of the screw head is damaged, the screw cannot be unscrewed, and the longer the slotted slot is, the more likely it is to be damaged. In order to shorten the length of the notch, improve the damage resistance of the notch, and transmit the same amount of torque, a Phillips screw appeared
, And the Phillips screwdriver also came into being!
Why are there two kinds of screwdrivers? This is because the Phillips screwdriver has been a thing of the past two decades, and the slotted screw has been used since the machine was built. It is impossible to replace all the screws on the old machine. A Phillips screwdriver cannot be used on a slotted slot. Besides, the slotted screw is still in production and application, so keep the slotted screwdriver. In this way, most of the new machines use cross-notch screws, and the old ones are still in use, so there is a situation where two screwdrivers are used at the same time.
Screwdriver commonly used model specifications
Star-shaped hexagon: T1—T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, etc.; in addition, there is a difference between a hole in the center and a hole without a hole. This type of screwdriver can remove almost all hexagon screw mobile phones.
M-shaped (U-shaped, fork-shaped): M2.6 is the most common U-shaped screwdriver specification.
Y-shaped (triangle): Y2.0, Y3.0, Y-shaped screw mobile phones, PHS, chargers, etc. are available.
▲Type: 2.0, 2.3, remove some triangular screws, rarely used, but spare parts are also necessary.
★Type: 1, 2, the special pentagonal screw phone can be disassembled correctly.
Cross: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, PSP, MP4, MP3, digital and other equipment commonly used.
One word: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, more watches are used.
Hexagon socket: H1.5, H2.0, H2.5, H3.0, H4, etc.
Phillips screwdriver model
There are 7 commonly used Phillips screwdriver models, namely PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1, PH2, and PH3. Screwdriver specifications are generally expressed as head type*length, for example, a flat-blade screwdriver is 6*100, 6 is the head type of the rod, and the diameter of the rod, 100 is the length of the rod, without the handle part, Phillips screwdriver such as PH2*100, PH2 For the head type, 100 is the length of the pole. The unit is millimeters.
Maintenance of the screwdriver
(1) The blade of the screwdriver must be ground correctly, and the two sides of the blade must be as parallel as possible. If the blade is tapered, the blade can easily slip out of the screw notch when the screwdriver is turned.
(2) Do not grind the head of the screwdriver too thin or grind it into a shape other than Fang Tong.
(3) Be especially careful when grinding the screwdriver on the grinding wheel. It will overheat and make the edge of the screwdriver soft. When grinding, wear goggles.
Editor's summary: The above is related to the specifications and models of the screwdriver. Do you know about the screwdriver? In daily life, we rarely use screwdrivers, but once there is something to be repaired and disassembled, screwdrivers are necessary tools. Therefore, it is recommended that you can prepare a multifunctional screwdriver in your home, which is simple and convenient and does not take up space. This is the end of the introduction about screwdriver specifications and Phillips screwdriver models. For more information, you can follow us.